Tuesday: Still Packing

Okay, so do NOT judge me! I have only began to pack starting ummm yes, Sunday. LoL! I tried to pack here and there but it just didn't work. So now, I'm talking on the phone with Chimmy and typing this blog post. I am NOT packing. I know! I'm thinking about where in the world we are going to have the fight party (Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Sugar Shane) on the 1st of May. Oh boy...so many things to think about. Annnnnnd I have my class coming up :-). I'm soooo excited about that one indeed. I'm just gonna type a blog about that by itself. Okay well I must go now. Hugz!

posted under |

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you can have it at my place!!!!..BYO -TV

Mama said...

I just saw this Chimmz...that wouldn't be a bad idea :-). I'll tell your papa. LoL!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent News

Mama's back! Hugz!!!

Followers


Recent Comments