You don't know...

Like I know :-)! I am just on fire today. I woke up with the Lord on my mind. Not like I don't any other time, but in all reality it's been a struggle these days. Been hit with some SERIOUS hard times and I know it's only because I am on my way to the next level BUT it just doesn't feel good at all. Soooooo the whole move thing. LoL! Yeah, I didn't talk much about that and probably won't. The bottom line is that somehow I've ended up with no place to move to and all of our belongings in storage. How does that happen? LoL! It's a test. MUST BE...GOTTA BE!!! Only the Lord would allow our faith to be tested at this heightened level, especially with our children being involved. I thank God for His continued mercies and grace, I thank the Lord for bestowing His favor on my life. I was reminded of Psalm 56 when I asked a couple of very close friends to keep us in their prayers. 


It's funny because that is one of Juan's favorite chapters in the Bible. It got him through some serious hard times in Iraq and God even gave him a song about it :-). With that being said, Psalm 56:

1 Be merciful to me, O God, for man would swallow me up;
         Fighting all day he oppresses me.
 2 My enemies would hound me all day,
         For there are many who fight against me, O Most High.
        
 3 Whenever I am afraid,
         I will trust in You.
 4 In God (I will praise His word),
         In God I have put my trust;
         I will not fear.
         What can flesh do to me?
        
 5 All day they twist my words;
         All their thoughts are against me for evil.
 6 They gather together,
         They hide, they mark my steps,
         When they lie in wait for my life.
 7 Shall they escape by iniquity?
         In anger cast down the peoples, O God!
        
 8 You number my wanderings;
         Put my tears into Your bottle;
         Are they not in Your book?
 9 When I cry out to You,
         Then my enemies will turn back;
         This I know, because God is for me.
 10 In God (I will praise His word),
         In the LORD (I will praise His word),
 11 In God I have put my trust;
         I will not be afraid.
         What can man do to me?
        
 12 Vows made to You are binding upon me, O God;
         I will render praises to You,
 13 For You have delivered my soul from death.
         Have You not kept my feet from falling,
         That I may walk before God
         In the light of the living?

Be Blessed!
Hugz and I'll Holler!

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent News

Mama's back! Hugz!!!

Followers


Recent Comments