We moved!!!

Yessssssssssssssssssssss!!! We are NO LONGER living with my in-laws. Now this wasn't a bad thing at all because we love them, but you know how it is to have your own place and your own space. We felt like we were getting on their nerves at times (even though they said we weren't) :-(. But the new house is absolutely beautiful! Waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the other place. I mean, a BEAUTIFUL front and back yard (it's really like a side yard since it's on the side of the house), 3 beds, 2 1/2 baths (yes on full is in our room), and get this...a gas stove!!! LoL! Looooooooove the gas cooking, nothing like it! 

We are almost done unpacking and then we can truly be settled. I have soooo much to say about this wonderful blessing God has given us but I will shorten my "ain't been writing in a while" rant. I have to go do research and wash clothes...yes...multi-tasking :-)!

Hugz...I'll holler!

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent News

Mama's back! Hugz!!!

Followers


Recent Comments