Keeping it Up

I was so glad when they said unto me, let us go into the house of the Lord!

You will find love in the house of the Lord, you will find peace in the house of the Lord, you will find joy in the house of the Lord, you can pretty much find ANYTHING you need in His house. I've just been at a time when I can actually sit still long enough to really praise Him for His blessings and the times that He said no. This week has been very good to and for me. Sometimes you do need a break from your daily routines. Now I didn't get much rest because I'm studying and writing a paper and attending chats, but you can understand what I mean, right? It's good to sit and reflect. I tell you, it allows you to truly see that there is no ME, MYSELF, or I in anything that has been done in my life.

Have a wonderfully blessed evening and when I am done my paper and research I can actually blog on a regular basis :-).

Hugz!!

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent News

Mama's back! Hugz!!!

Followers


Recent Comments