I LOVE TEACHING!!!

God has truly blessed me to do what I absolutely love, ASIDE from being a wife and a mother, of course. I enjoy teaching because it allows me to put myself right back in the place that made me fall in love with my choice of major (Accounting...for those who didn't know). I mean, I taught my COMP 100 class on Wednesday morning and I looooooooove that class too, because without it, your papers and assignments will be really jacked up, but it's something about my first love.

Thursday night in class I was able to meet a wide range of students all of whom were probably older than me (except one person) and more "qualified" than me if you're looking at the corporate world, but I was the one they listened to tonight. I was the EXPERT because of what I loved, because of my passion, because I was the INSTRUCTOR. We were all on the level playing field, it  didn't matter what we were outside of the classroom. So as I go on...I was just excited because even though they were apprehensive about this whole "Accounting" thing, I saw the twinkle in their eyes when they GOT IT!

It's just a blessing to be placed in a position to do what you really love! Thanks God for being so AWESOME!!!

I'll Holler...Hugz!

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home

Recent News

Mama's back! Hugz!!!

Followers


Recent Comments